Colleagues from a wide range of nationalities work hand-in-hand on equal terms at the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Oberhausen (EKO). We welcome employees from all over the world!
To make things easier for overseas professional nurses starting out in Germany, we have established an integration management programme at the EKO. This programme is designed to help international applicants from abroad deal with a wide range of issues and topics. Whether you need help looking for a place to live or with making applications – we will help you on your journey to fresh pastures in your life.
What we offer you:
- Help in applying for what is termed the 'notice of partial recognition' to establish the equivalence of your qualification
- Permanent position from day one, advance on your pay
- Help with your visa application, coverage of the costs for the accelerated procedure for skilled workers
- Help in finding accommodation
- Airport pick-up
- Settling-in period, personal on-boarding
- Help with visits to the authorities
- Vocational language course: B1-B2
- Preparatory course for the proficiency test
- Help with family reunification (children, spouse)
- And more
What you need:
- Proof of recognition as a qualified nurse in your home country
- Proof of German language skills (Level B1)
- The willingness to adapt to new things
We're looking forward to receiving your application!